Raffle Terms & Conditions
OFFICIAL RULES – STREETGAME SWEEPSTAKES
- Eligibility: The sweepstakes is open to U.S. residents
- How to Enter: Raffles will start on dates specified. You will be asked for a valid photo id for your name and ID number, as well as for your size and a valid telephone number. You may only enter one (1) time. Additional entries will result in sweepstakes disqualification.
- Drawing: Between Thursdays and Fridays of the week of entry, sponsor will select one (1) potential winner per available sneaker per store. Sponsor will attempt to notify and confirm the potential winner via telephone between Thursdays and Fridays, failure to answer the call and confirm will be grounds for disqualification from the sweepstakes.
- Prize: Each confirmed winner will have the right to purchase a pair of the raffled item in their pre-selected size.
- Requirements: If your entry is drawn. You must be at the store within the branch's pickup period of said raffled entry in order to purchase the raffled item. Any shoe not purchased within the branch's pick up period will be forfeited. You must show a valid photo ID that matches the name on the list in order to be eligible to purchase the sneakers. If the name on the valid photo ID does not match the name on the entry, the person will not be eligible to buy the sneakers. IF the winner does not buy the sneakers in accordance with the instructions, he/she will forfeit the right to buy the sneakers, and Sponsor may offer that opportunity to another person. A winner may not substitute prize, however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize if the prize is not available for any reason.
- General Conditions: By entering, you indicate your agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes. In the event that the operation of the sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, the person’s whose identity matches the name on the entry and who has a valid photo id will be deemed to be the owner. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations or Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You waive the right to claim any attorney’s fees and any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Privacy: Information you submit as a part of the sweepstakes will be used for purposes of the sweepstakes.
- Disputes: You agree that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligation of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
- Sponsor: The sweepstakes is sponsored by Streetgame 351 S.Salina St. Syracuse NY